Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wow-ed me Wednesday!

Happy beautiful Wednesday everyone!
It's Joni here and, if you're anything like me,
 my crafting mojo starts to dwindle by mid-week. ;)

One of the things I love doing is browsing TGF's Galleria for inspiration.

This time of year I am drawn to fun cards in reds, pinks, and happy hues.
Pair that with a TGF image, and I quickly forget it's 20* outside.

Here are some samples that Wow-ed me on this Wednesday:

Lucy Patrick


Melissa O

Thanh

Eeek! So much cuteness!
I definitely need to update my own galleria,
it's a fun way to see how you've changed/grown as a crafter, isn't it?

Thank you for popping by the blog today everyone,
don't forget to read more about our Premiere Guest Designer search!
You can find more details here on this post from Jessica.

xoxoxox

4 comments:

kadie said...

AWWWWW! Thanks for posting my card, Joni!! It's good to be back "home" at TGF!!! Love and hugs to all!

Blankina said...

Great choice..just lovely cards!!

Hugs Blankina

Jo said...

these are awesome cards!

Lucy Patrick said...

Wow, thank you so much for being Wow-ed by my card, I'm so flattered! The other cards are so beautiful, I love TGF stamps!! XOX Lucy